Helping young people and adults develop the skills they need to lead more productive, peaceful, and self-sufficient lives is a core part of Human Development Center’s work.
We collaborate with key people from local communities to co-create training programs that meet the specific skill requirements of each community.
Our training programs have an important, practical role to play in our humanitarian and development work.
- To identify areas where research evidence could make the most difference
- Help resolve their “people” issues and improve their human capital management. Through our research,
- Establish new research to contribute to program planning and evaluation
- Provide research solutions to a variety of human capital, educational, training, measurement, and survey challenges
- Improving people's lives, with a special emphasis on the disadvantaged by bring the most effective ideas and approaches to enhancing everyday life
- Addresses the needs of individuals, organizations, and communities
- Create improvements in education, health, and the workforce
- Informs public understanding and policymaking by the best evidence.